We offer banner and footer advertising with reduced rates for artists and makers.
- Ads are seen on every page and link to your site
- You are welcome to provide discounts or giveaways for Avocado Sweet readers
- Payment is by Paypal and must be paid prior to an ad being placed
- Avocado Sweet seeks out the best in design, home decor, crafts, cultural events, art, architecture and eating out. It attracts a worldwide audience of visitors from the UK, US, Canada and western Europe and has a strong following in Scotland. Curated by Jane Livingstone and Michelle McWilliams, each with over 20 years experience in PR, writing and communications, it also features guest columnists.
- Readers arrive at Avocado Sweet through Google reader, Facebook and Twitter and from other blogs who have added links to the site. It also has a growing subscription list to its weekly newsletter.
- Content is intelligent but wry, ahead of the curve yet accessible, stylish but not elitist.
- There is a subtle Scottish flavour to Avocado Sweet, with tried and tested local content being offered alongside international stories.
- Avocado Sweet’s publishing schedule is responsive and frequently ahead of print media with the latest content.
- New posts are published regularly throughout the week.
- Advertisers benefit from a targeted readership, association with high design values, Twitter and Facebook promotion and a growing newsletter subscription base.
Links and reviews:
We occasionally accept paid links to products, events and restaurants we like and believe to be of good quality. We make it clear that a paid link has been included. If you have something you would like us to feature on Avocado Sweet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.